Sunday, March 2, 2008
Troubles with the blog
Uh, no offense, but this online thing is not going well for me. I have not received any comments, which leads me to believe that I did not send the right link to Dr. Bogad. I am missing the talking points from last week because I must not have saved it, so now I have to do them again. I guess I really am a "digital immigrant." More and more professors are doing the blog thing, and I am having a hard time getting used to it. I always do something wrong with them and for some reason, I find it more stressful to write on a blog than to hand in a paper. Anyway, I guess I have to rewrite the missing blogs. I thought I would explain why I seem to be behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, for some reason, you created two blogs... the one linked on the main page for the class is blank, but I can read the one you've been posting to if I go through your profile. Just leave a comment on the main blog and let Dr. Bogad know that you have a different blog.
Post a Comment